We have a system designed to open your case quickly and efficiently without the need of an office visit.
To begin your eviction, please provide the following documents:
- Eviction request cover sheet
- Rental agreement. If no rental agreement in place, provide date of move in and monthly rental value.
- Notice served. Visit forms if a notice form is needed.
- Declaration of Service
- Rent increase/decrease
If you are an existing client, simply complete the eviction request cover sheet and fax or email the documents to our office. We will confirm once your case has been opened.
If you are new to our firm, we will request some basic information about you so we can create your profile within our system. Please contact our office to receive the new client information package needed to get started. Once this is done, new cases can be opened very quickly.
After we have the required information we will:
- Draft all documents to initiate the Unlawful Detainer action.
- File the Unlawful Detainer with the designated court.
- Serve the Unlawful Detainer upon the tenant(s) through a registered process server.
*Note, the documents are sent out for filing and service with a registered process server usually within 12 business hours of our firms’ receipt of the eviction request.
If you have questions about your case, please contact us.
We will be happy to assist you and answer any questions.